Here we are with our final blooper reel for Our Fair City- we very much hope you've enjoyed these!
If you’d like to support HartLife NFP, Our Fair City, and our upcoming production Unwell, a Midwestern Gothic Mystery, you can join the amazing community on our Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/hartlifenfp. You can also help spread the word by rating and reviewing on iTunes or whatever podcasting service you are listening to us on!
Content warnings for this episode can be found here.
- Blasphlegmy—Frank Sjodin
- Oh booooooy—Abby Doud
- Grown up Jade—Rose Sengenberger
- Midwestern Time Traveler—Kat Evans
- Restorical—Ansel Burch
- Acts too hard—David Rheinstrom
- Baby?—Ginneh Thomas
- Cuuuuuuube! Cuuuuuuuube?!—Beth Eyre
- Electro-chemical reaction—Ryan Schile
- Tacooooos!—Saren Nofs Snyder
- This is an Archibald FunnyPants Episode—Mark Soloff
- WHAT'S MY MOTIVATION—Whitney Jones
- I'm sorry (I'm not sorry) I'm a little sorry—Clayton Faits
- Have a great life—Taryn Maxximillian Dafoe
- Can See Russia—Whitney Jones
- I do something called Time Travel—David Fink
Compiled and produced Jeffrey Gardner. Photo by Sebastian Orr Photography. Music by Latché Swing. A huge thank you to our episode sponsor Backblaze, through the Chicago Podcasting Cooperative.