We are pleased to begin our between-season break with the second part of our Season Seven Blooper reel!
If you’d like to support HartLife NFP and Our Fair City, you can join the amazing community on our Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/hartlifenfp. By pledging monthly, you can ensure the growth and stability of our company and get great rewards like Our Fair City ringtones, Herbert West on your voicemail, personalized HartLife policy certificates, and more. You can also help spread the word by rating and reviewing on iTunes or whatever podcasting service you are listening to us on!
Content warnings for this episode can be found here.
- Not music—Marsha Harman
- I took those words out—Ansel Burch
- Wherever he wants to be—Clayton Faits
- Needs an ass-map—Mark Soloff
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAgony!—Tara Schile
- Has been working on Christopher Cross covers—Tyler Samples
- Giving bad notes—Jeffrey Gardner
- Train to Georgia—Kamron Palmer
- Hears trains—Whitney Kraus Jones
- Feels very silly—Laura Bramblette
- Cumulus Jane is takin' it down—Kat Evans
- Didn't warn Catnip about yelling—Ryan Schile
- Titanic burps and farts—Frank Sjodin
- Goodbye Catnip!—David Rheinstrom
Compiled and produced Jeffrey Gardner. Photo by Sebastian Orr Photography. Music by Latché Swing. A huge thank you to our episode sponsor JackBox Games, through the Chicago Podcasting Cooperative.
Direct download: Season_Seven_Blooper_Reel_pt_2.mp3
-- posted at: 10:04pm CST