Welcome to the mid-season break! Up first- our first blooper reel from the first half of Season Eight. Regular episodes of Our Fair City will return on February 28, 2018.
If you’d like to support HartLife NFP and Our Fair City, you can join the amazing community on our Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/hartlifenfp. By pledging monthly, you can ensure the growth and stability of our company and get great rewards like Our Fair City ringtones, Herbert West on your voicemail, personalized HartLife policy certificates, and more. You can also help spread the word by rating and reviewing on iTunes or whatever podcasting service you are listening to us on!
Content warnings for this episode can be found here.
- Is this the end of Archie?—Mark Soloff
- As evil as I'll get—Hank Hewit
- Roughly Hamlet—Jim McDoniel
- My wife the Aunt—Clayton Faits
- Absolutely Not—David Rheinstrom
- Boop!—Jared Latore
- I apeat!—Jeffrey Gardner
- Real Brooklyn, Real Quick—Julia Schifini
- This is what it's like to hang out with us!—Amanda McLoughlin
- Scariest Yes—Cecil Baldwin
- Great Akewsitcs—Ginneh Thomas
- Gimme Some Pie!—Kat Evans
- No Swears—Stephanie Murphy
- I don't just mean he's bad at his job!—Ansel Burch
- So many words!—Abby Doud
- I'm a HERO—Marsha Harman
- Good Milkshakes—Saren Nofs Snyder
Compiled and produced Jeffrey Gardner. Photo by Sebastian Orr Photography. Music by Latché Swing. A huge thank you to our episode sponsor Simplecast, through the Chicago Podcasting Cooperative.